Gold Fever has arrived at HotAir
We are delighted to introduce the latest addition to the HotAir family, Gold Fever Hair Extensions.
- Only the best brands make it through our doors, and Gold Fever is no exception. Gold Fever has quickly become the hair of choice for the most established names in the industry. Their dedication to ethically produced, high-quality hair ensures that we can deliver exceptional results, every time.
- Their exclusive sourcing, knowledge of processing and cutting-edge technology, enables them to provide hair of the finest quality in the world and stand by their commitment to excellence.
- A celebrity favourite, Gold Fever is adored by both Irish and International stars alike, from Georgia Salpa, Una Healy, Rosanna Davison and Roz Purcell to Sarah Harding, Kimberly Walsh and Katie Piper.
HotAir Ranelagh's Creative Director Rachelle O’Toole is our Gold Fever Expert. Here’s all you need to know to get luscious new locks.
Pricing and Consultation at HotAir
- Whether you're looking for volume, length or both, Gold Fever Extensions are by design. Rachelle begins by carrying out a detailed consultation to help you choose your desired look. She will select the ideal hair length to use and blend a range of colours to create the most natural finish. Pricing is determined by the chosen style and provided to you during your consultation.
- Consultations are complimentary and last for 20 minutes.
- Once your style is chosen, your Gold Fever hair is ordered and will be available within 48 hours. Application appointments can be made midweek or weekend, with early morning or late evening times available. It takes an average of 4 hours to complete your new look.
- Complimentary snacks and refreshments are provided with your service, along with WIFI access and plenty of magazines to browse.
- Rachelle will ensure you know how to care for your new locks in the best possible way. Providing you with top tips, product recommendations, and the specialised Gold Fever hair brush. We'll also invite you back for a complimentary wash and blow-dry the following week to make you look and feel fabulous and to answer any questions.
Need to know
Ethicality & Traceability Promise
- Quality and ethics are at the heart of the Gold Fever brand. Gold Fever Hair Extensions use only the finest Indian hair that is ethically sourced and fully traceable. They oversee the purchase and process in their bespoke facilities in India.
Thick and Luxurious
- Gold Fever hair strands are thick and luxurious, all the way down. In the hair industry, the word “taper” refers to the difference in length between the shortest and the longest individual hairs making up a strand. When strands contain too many shorter hairs, volume is created at the top of the strand, but the ends are thinner and can appear stringy. Gold Fever remove excess short hairs, guaranteeing a minimal taper and luxurious volume from root to end.
Eco-Friendly & Organic Processing
- The chemical free processing technique is not only organic and kind to the environment, it safely removes the hairs natural colour while protecting the quality, ensuring that even the lightest shades of blonde enjoy the same quality of dark brown and black.
- The bonds the attach the strands to the hair are protein based. They are not only comfortable, discreet and secure, they protect your hair, allowing it to thrive throughout the duration of your hair extension cycle.